Your Wellness Adventure awaits…
Among the beauty of fall in the Rockies, trail riding, wildlife viewing and the luxury setting of C Lazy U Ranch, a transformative experience beckons you.
The program is led by Duke Health Coaches Janet Solie, PA, MS and this year’s guest coach Amanda May, MS with a focus on connecting your vision, values and voice combined with mindful living strategies, nature and horses.
This life-changing adventure offers plenty of time with the coaches, nature and horses! Bring your best girlfriend, adult daughter or sister to this retreat or make new women friends here! This is the perfect program for a mother daughter retreat as we welcome all ages and stages of women.
C Lazy U Ranch is a luxury setting known for its location and well trained horses. No previous riding experience is needed.
Video by Trudi Kissiah
Women in the Rockies 4-Night Adventure
DATES: September 9-13, 2018
C Lazy U Inclusive Lodging Package Rate:
- 4 nights
- $334 per person, per night for double occupancy
- $371 per person, per night for single occupancy
- Includes: Lodging in luxurious guest cabins, all meals and most activities on ranch
- 30% deposit required at the time of booking and full payment 60 days prior to arrival
Women in the Rockies Wellness Adventure Program Fee:
- $750 per person for the 5 day event
- Includes special activities, program materials, workbooks and a Members Only website for group discussions and additional resources for your use both before and after the retreat
- This amount will be billed directly by Women in the Rockies
- Full payment 60 days prior to arrival.
Total Package for the Women in the Rockies Event:
- $2,423.02 per person for double occupancy
- $2,609.05 per person for single occupancy
Sorry! Sold Out!
The trail riding is the best I’ve ever experienced…from walking to trotting to cantering…every minute to me was wonderful and exhilarating! Each day we took a new trail and saw different kinds of nature. I kept thinking “This is God’s country” as I rode through trees ablaze in fall colors, saw herds of antelope grazing on the hillsides, and birds flying high in brilliant blue skies. The whole trip was filled with photo moments that I will always treasure!
During my 5 days, I experienced much more than Wellness. I experienced a true journey…a journey that changes one’s heart. I laughed, I cried, learned life-changing lessons, formed friendships, shared favorite poems, enjoyed Michael Martin Murphey singing “Wild Fire”, ate gourmet meals, drank Cowboy Coffee and fine wine, watched campfire branding, and I formed a bond with my horse Missy, that I will never forget. Karol